When Complete Property Management (CPM) is hired to manage a property, we strive to protect the owner’s investment and provide a reliable, monthly income.
The following is an overview of the services provided (in chronological order):
- CPM inspects the property, documents the condition and makes suggestions for improvements or repairs prior to renting. If requested, CPM oversees the work.
- CPM advertises the property with quality photographs & personalized verbiage.
- Phone calls are fielded and interested parties are screened. The unit is shown to qualified candidates who are appropriate for the property.
- Applications are thoroughly verified, credit reports are run, and references are checked.
- Based on applications, interviews with candidates, and owner’s preferences; CPM selects tenants.
- Leasing documents are drawn up and executed.
- CPM oversees both the tenants moving in (e.g., keys, utilities in their name, Move-in/Move-out form completed and signed, tenant concerns addressed) and the tenants moving out.
- Rent is collected in a timely manner.
- Monthly profit and loss statements are provided along with a proceeds check to the owners.
- CPM oversees routine and unforeseen maintenance needs.
- CPM drives by the property regularly and conducts interior inspections as allowed by law.
- At year end, CPM sends each owner an annual profit and loss statement and a 1099 statement ready for an accountant.
Owner references are available upon request. Complete Property Management looks forward to the opportunity to help you protect your investment.